Pistachio! Rescue Ranger Captions
Framwinkle - 2004-10-06
Second thoughts, anyone?
1. Gadget: "I'm glad we're getting married, Chip. Now I won't feel so guilty about asking you to help test my inventions!"
Robert (The Gnome) Johnson - 2004-10-08
1. After wondering why the Rangers couldn't ditch Fat Cat's fruit bats.
Gadget: "Golly Chip! In hindsight, I guess your right... Putting turn signals on the Ranger Wing was a silly idea."
Mr. Spumoni - 2005-11-27
From the "Royale with Cheese" scene in "Pulp Fiction,"
1. Chip: "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?"
Gadget: "Golly no! They've got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the cotterpin a Quarter Pounder is."
Chip: "What'd they call it?"
Gadget: "They call it a "Royale with Cheese", Chip!"
Chip:(repeating) "Royale with Cheese."
Monty: (unseen in the back) "Did someone mention..."
Patchwork Hail - 2006-02-21
1. Gadget: "Golly Chip, the modifications I made to the Ranger Wing only give it a 1 in 10 chance to explode."
CCC - 2006-02-23
1. Gadget: "We're not lost, Chip. I'm sure we can find our way back to somewhere recognizable before our fuel runs out..."
Charles Johnson - 2007-06-01
1. Gadget: "Okay! Now that we've flown through the life-and-death obstacle course with the newly modified RangerWing, it's time to get an even better time. You'll notice that Dale is setting our course hoops on fire."
This page was created on 2004-10-07
This page was last modified on 2007-07-07.
Return to Pistachio! Rescue Ranger Captions
Return to Pistachio!
Return To Framwinkle
This page © Copyright 2007, by Framwinkle.